Post-TFCon Web Shop Update

If you're reading this, you most likely saw me at TFCon this past weekend. Hello again! This was my first time tabling, and it was a ton of fun. A heartfelt thank you to everyone (like you!) who stopped by the table.

On to business: I have some prints and stickers leftover from the convention, and I'm currently exploring the best way to set up a shop and shipping system. A web shop is forthcoming! So, if you didn't get a chance to pick up something at the show, be on the lookout for that announcement. I'll be posting about it here on the website as well as other social media.

But, if you just can't wait to get some of my art, you can always join us on Patreon and get a digital commission every month as part of the membership. Plus, you'll get sneak peeks of art before its posted publicly and an inside look at my process for various projects.

(And if you enjoyed the prints and stickers my sister had for sale at the table, you can find her shop here: Midnightcatshop)

That's it for now. Watch this space for further updates, or follow along on social media:

Instagram

Tumblr

Twitter

Youtube

And if you see me at TFCon LA 2024, don't hesitate to say hi!

Comments